Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is This My Subconscious?

My job causes a lot of different emotions in me. At times, my job calls for me to do some hard investigation, which I enjoy. I love peeling back the layers to find solutions to problems that pop up. I also get to work with lots of enjoyable people that are genuinely nice, honest folks. On the downside, I work with some of the most dishonest people to walk the earth. People that would sell their children just to make a buck. Having said that, at times I am elated at work, and other times I wish I was dead. Recently, I had an experience that summed up "one of those days."

As I sat at my desk, I noticed on one of my many notepads a certain word scrawled out (Warning: profanity)


Who wrote this? Why? I thought I was well-liked in the office. I'm not one to use profanity, plus my print is in all caps. I confusedly looked at it for a good minute or two trying to figure out the origin of what I now call "The Mystery Sh*%."
Later on, I had the fortune of tipping the notepad over, and this is what I saw:


Apparently when I write 7:45, when turned upside down it looks like sh*%.

1 comment:

  1. Like typing 58008 in the calculator and turning it upside down. But that's fun

    ReplyDelete